Happy airport Easter!
We at tripchi hope that all of our readers had a great Easter. We sincerely hope you didn’t have to spend some or all of it stuck at an airport. But, in the case you did, we heard that there were some pretty cool airport Easter happenings going on.
Let’s take a look ’round the world and see the different…
Airport Easter Celebrations
- If you happened to be in Macau then you probably noticed the painted huge Easter eggs in this Easter celebration:
- For next Easter, if you’re flying your own small plane through northern Georgia, USA, make sure you stop to fuel up with with the folks at the Toccoa/Stephens County Airport (KTOC). The Fixed-Based Operator (FBO) of the airport treated this couple to a full Easter banquet and included them in their celebration. Here’s a picture of the tiny airport with huge hospitality:
- If you flew to the Caribbean for Easter/Spring Break, chances are you flew through Miami International Airport (MIA). If you did, you probably saw the giant Easter bunny who was available to pose with children (and adults) accompanied by a full-blown Easter campaign on Facebook:
- At Arlington Airport we were told there was an Easter Egg Hunt:
- And finally…. Egg painting at Zurich International Airport (ZRH), accompanied by live guitar music, at the Upperdeck Restaurant! You could have also indulged in a lavish Easter buffet.
Happy Airport Easter!