tripchi airport app airport of the month. What are the next airports on tap for the tripchi airport app? Since CTO Eli was exploring Latin America, we thought it only fitting to bring tripchi into the hands of Spanish speakers. As he was staying in Mexico City, he laid the foundation for bringing in MEX content (Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de México Benito Juárez) into the tripchi airport app. If you’re a Spanish speaker, or passing through MEX airport, we’d love to get your feedback! Find these tips and more on the tripchi airport app:
- Check out the Art & Crafts Festival and Mexican Art in Terminal 1 upstairs for a great selection of local handicrafts
- Bistro Mosaico in Terminal 1 upstairs offers drinking and dining in a casual bar atmosphere
- MEX does allow pets, but the passenger’s boarding pass must have the indication of “Cab” or “Pet in Cabin”
- If you are looking for a taxi, you first must pay at a ticket window near the baggage claim
New to the tripchi airport app community?
airport app is your passport to explore the airport. We roll up dining and shopping options, charging stations, as well as airport art, airport secrets and #layovertips. And, you can browse lounges, find special deals and offers, and track your flight information. It’s now available on the Android through this direct download (click here
), and will be on the Google Play store soon. For all you iPhone users out there, our plan is to roll the tripchi airport app out on the iTunes store next. Finally, our long overdue tripchi airport app new website
is *almost* up. Here is a peak at the landing page:
How can you help the tripchi airport app team?
- In the aviation industry? Pass your airport connections our way? We are looking at running a limited trial to prove that we can help not only airport guests, but also airports.
- Flying soon? We need your help to source more and better airport content. If you’d like to write for the tripchi airport app or contribute your airport findings, shoot us an email: email@example.com.
Read on for the monthly blog highlights!